Friday, September 26, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - Fiddle Dee Dee edition


Happy Friday!  I hope you all had a good week.  I wish I could tell you that I've been up to something exciting, but during the week I just go to work and then come home and write.  Not exactly a thrilling time, but I'm not complaining.

This weekend, I'm looking forward to spending time with friends and family. This year marks the 75th anniversary of the release of the movie Gone With The Wind, and one of my area movie theaters is showing it on the big screen on Sunday.  I'm going with a group of friends and family, which should be fun.  I watched it on the big screen years ago with my mom, and it'll be nice to see it again.

What are you up to this weekend?  Did you have a good week?  Tell me about it!

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

6 comments:

  1. The 75th for Gone With The Wind? Now I have to watch this weekend. Enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GWTW is one of those movies, like some of the Dicken's ones, that I never got. I cannot sit through a movie (or read a book) where the mc's have zero redeeming qualities. Give me pulpy things like Armageddon or Aliens where they know how to write heroes and pull at your heart-strings. But have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the movies and enjoy your time with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great time at the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, enjoy it, Lara! There's a time for classics and a 75th anniversary sounds just right. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great time at the movies.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)