Monday, December 2, 2013

Deadly Contact Release Celebration Winners!

I'm a day late in posting this, as the holiday weekend got away from me. Sorry about that!

I'm excited to post the winners of the DEADLY CONTACT Release Celebration! With so many great photos to choose from, there was no way I could pick winners. Fortunately, I didn't have to--a random number generator did the job for me. :-)

Congratulations go to...

S.P. Bowers
Zan Marie Steadham

Thanks to everyone who entered!  This was a fun contest, and I enjoyed seeing all the entries!


6 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lara,
    I got my copy and am reading it now. First impression...WOW! And I wouldn't categorize myself as a romance reader.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)