Thursday, March 14, 2013

Photo Friday - Swag!


It's my RWA chapter's 30th anniversary on Saturday, and we're having a party to celebrate.  You're looking at 70 bags of party favors, so that everyone who comes to the meeting can walk away with a goody bag full of souvenirs.

Fortunately, I did not have to stuff all these bags by myself.  One of my chapter mates came over today and we managed to get the whole thing done in about an hour or so.  I'm so glad she came by, because I can only imagine how long it would have taken me had we not gotten our assembly-line going.

I was in charge of ordering the swag for the party, so I have my fingers crossed the members will like what I got.  I think everything turned out well, if I do say so myself. [g]

What's the best party favor you've ever received?

6 comments:

  1. Hey, it's free, they'll love it.

    And I'm very Impressed you were able to do all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Party Favors! It looks like its going to be a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bags! I'm sure y'all will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zan Marie! I found them at Michaels, and snapped up 70 of them. I'm sure the cashier thought I was nuts, but I don't care. :)

      Delete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)